Follow these steps to connect your Google domain to UXfolio:
Step 1: Google Domains configuration
- Log into your Google Domains account.
- Locate the My Domains section.
- Click Manage next to your domain.
- Choose DNS from the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to Custom resource records.
- Delete all existing records.
- Add the following 2 records:
- Name: @; Type: A; IP address: 188.8.131.52
- Name: www; Type: A; IP address: 184.108.40.206
Step two: Configure your domain settings in UXfolio:
- Open the Portfolio editor.
- Click Settings in the menu bar.
- Choose Own domain in the sidebar.
- Click Use your own domain here at the bottom of the modal.
- Enter your domain to the field that says Enter your domain here.
- Hit Connect.