Follow these steps to embed a Google Slides presentation into your case study:
Open your Google Slides presentation.
Click on File in the top left corner.
Click on Share, then Publish to web.
Click the Embed tab (if your presentation has not been published yet, click Publish).
Copy the embed code.
Head over to UXfolio:
- Open your case study in edit mode.
- Add a Media section.
- Choose Google Slides from the list.
- Paste your embed code into the box.
- Hit Embed.
For the perfect sizing, change the width of your embedded presentation:
- Hover on the presentation section.
- Click Update.
- Change width:
- A full-width embedded presentation should be 1145px wide.
- A presentation next to a textbox should be 648px wide.