Follow these steps to set up password protection for a case study:
- Go to the Portfolio editor.
- Scroll down to your case studies.
- Hover over a case study's thumbnail.
- In its top-right corner click the Options (⋮) button.
- Choose Edit password from the list.
- In the modal, click Remove password.
Important: if you want to test the password, make sure to do so in incognito mode. Since you're the owner of the case study, you won't be prompted to use a password until you're logged into your UXfolio account.