Since we believe in giving back to the community, UXfolio uses a community-based UX portfolio review system. Every time you give a review to someone, you get 1 Karma Point. You can give as many reviews as you want, collecting your points (and also some pride because you just helped people improve their portfolio, kudos for that). This applies to Free and Premium users as well. You can use the Karma Points to request
- community reviews (Free or Premium Plan)
- community and expert reviews (Premium Plan)
for your own case studies.
For one Karma Point, you can submit one case study for community review. So essentially, it works like this:
- Give a review to someone.
- Get a karma point.
- Request a review with that karma point.
- Receive feedback from people.
- Repeat for other case studies as well if you'd like.
To request an expert review, you'll need a Premium subscription and three karma points.