First, you'll need to create the embed code of your Adobe XD file:
- Open your Adobe XD file.
- In the right sidebar, set the View setting to: Design review.
- Click Create link.
- Set Link access to: Anyone with the link can view.
- Click on the Code (</>) button to copy the code.
Head over to UXfolio:
- Open your case study in edit mode.
- Add a Prototype section.
- Choose AdobeXD from the list.
- Paste your code into the box.
- Hit Embed.
For the perfect sizing, change the width of your embedded prototype:
- Hover on the prototype section.
- Click Update.
- Change width:
- A full-width embedded Prototype should be 1145px wide.
- A prototype next to a textbox should be 648px wide.