The Process section is like a sticky menu allowing visitors to navigate inside a case study. It should not be mistaken with your portfolio navigation, used to navigate between portfolio pages.
To add a sticky Process section to your case study:
- Open up a case study in edit mode.
- Click Add section (+) between two sections.
- Choose Process.
To customize your Process section:
- Click on the name of the steps (First step) to change their names.
- Add more steps by hovering between two steps and clicking the plus (+) button.
- To delete a step, hover over the step and click on the (X) button in the top-right corner.
To Link your Process steps to case study sections:
- Click Link section to step under each step.
- In the modal, choose the section you want to link to.
Link every step in your Process section; otherwise, it will not work correctly.
If your process section is not working (not sticking to the top of your page when scrolling):
- This is caused because you've deleted a section previously linked in the Process section. Please, re-link your sections, and the Process section will be sticky again.